Saturday, June 5, 2010

almost ten months

of being in Baltimore and sharing with the world the ponderings of Tess. I'll try to categorize my thoughts but I apologize now for the ramblings:

realizations:
  • I love my family and miss them very much
  • God's people are everywhere
  • Joy is a choice not a feeling
  • I'm horrible at expressing my feelings; especially on the phone
  • I'm more of a people pleaser that I thought. (see desires)
happenings:
  • I'm living in my 3rd house in Baltimore since being here....Pigtown to Patterson Park to Upper Fells Point
  • I got a full-time job at McCormick as a Sensory Analyst
  • 5th roommate reunion (down-stairs only) in Baltimore!
desires:
  • I want to be less of people pleaser and more of a God pleaser
  • A place to serve. Not just a place that is easy but a place that I am called to and gifted for
  • A "target" friend
  • Have a better wine pallet
  • Go hiking/biking more frequently (sub-desire - to get my tube repaired so I can bike)
  • Be diligent at writing this blog
  • Go sailing/take sailing lessons
  • Get a tan; have buff arms; just seeing if you are still reading but really....
Would love to talk about mores; give me a call. Only two months and five days until one year in MD.

1 comment:

  1. She is back! Keep them coming Tess. I love reading your words!!! I love you and miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete