Monday, July 6, 2009

pepto please

Today marks exactly one month until I have scheduled to leave for Baltimore. I'm nervous as hell yet extremely excited at the same time. I know I have been at that place before but this one seems different. I'm going alone. I don't have a place to reside as of now. I haven't finished grad school. I don't know what to do anymore. I see myself doing the thing I hate the most in unfamiliar situations: shutting down. Relying on my own strength to get through it. Dragging myself along when I know will all my heart that God will gently carry me - I just can't figure out how to tell my mind that bit of news. I will continue praying that God will provide and that I will trust much better than I do....and drinking the pepto to keep the nausea at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment