Tuesday, May 26, 2009

more of the same

I know, two in one hour. I can find anything to aid in my procrastination of doing just about anything. I clean, check my e-mail, Facebook, write this blog, run "errands". So here goes...

I'm trying to find a place to live come August when I move to Baltimore for a few months, be proactive if you will. By the way, if you haven't heard, I have an internship there. I know that I don't need to find anything for a while but I still can't help looking. I'm excited but nervous, too. I know it is only for 6 months but I've done very few things completely on my own. When I get nervous though, I have find something for my idol hands. I've been looking at Craigslist to get an idea for housing while there which makes me almost hyperventilate. Why would anyone enjoy searching for things on that website?

So, the control freak stops looking at Craigslist; gives life back to the procrastinator. The vicious cycle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment